- Deriving Geographical Coordinates from Map Projections
- Creating tag index pages with Gatsby
- Easy VM updates with Ansible
- The trading market used for almost every Cities: Skylines interaction
In Cities: Skylines, as your city grows you'll notice people moving around the city - whether on foot, or in a vehicle. They move around for a number of purposes: residents look for jobs and families, tourists visit entertainment centres, and city services such as the fire and police departments will attend calls. There's even a supply chain where logs, coal, goods, etc, both raw and processed, are taken from one business to another (or exported!) as they get refined.
- Building a Super-Robust HTTP API with Isomorphic TypeScript
- Return Early, Return Often
- The Builder Pattern and How It Will Save Your Bacon When Unit Testing
When writing unit tests around classes, often each test will call the constructor for our class and provide dependencies as arguments. However, this introduces some coupling between the tests and the signature of the constructor, which can make it very difficult to change our constructor in future.
- Unit testing TypeScript with Alsatian